RED & BLACK ART BOX

Every year Malaysia has a large number of festivals that encompass a variety of areas. Since I’ve been in Malaysia for a while now, I have been to holi to fun fairs to hot air balloon festivals. Even art and sales festivals are a fun way to explore local craftsmanship and support small businesses.

Recently I visited ART BOX. It’s a Bangkok originated festival that assembles creative entrepreneurs along with unique food & beverage, music and art in the region. You will find yourself immersed in culture and entertainment at the same time.Believe me, it's fun!
Since it was in the open and Malaysia has been a little hazey and warm lately I finally got my chance to wear mesh and skirt. I chose to wear a black half-sleeved mesh shirt with maroon mini skirt. I wore stockings and tank top with my outfit. I paired my look with a black and gold belt and black and gold pearl earrings with white sneakers. I am a pretty petite girl, so I find that clothes that cut me off at mid-riff look quite flattering on me. Hence the high-waisted skirt.
I also indulged in some good Thai Milk Boba tea. Some unicorns, swings and balloons also accompanied me.
Hope you all have a productive week ahead. I have a list of things to do that I don’t even know how I am going to finish being the master procrastinator. Wish me luck!

…XOXO…
Show some love
Instagram: living with Manahil
Pinterest: living with Manahil

Comments

Popular Posts