FALL FASHION

Hello Fall! 

Well, the season started at least 10 days ago, that is if you keep track of the dates. I live in places like Kuala Lumpur and Dubai so I don't really get to see the color change and falling leaves. It's either summer, monsoon or winter for me. Regardless I LOVE the fall colors. The maroons, oranges, reds, dark purples, goldens...aahh...huge fan. Even if its not the sweater weather, pumpkin patches or hot cocoa for me, I still dress up in the fall colors according to where I am. I mean, you don't really want to wear sweaters and drink hot cocoa when it's humid and sunny outside.
Here's something I threw together for university. It's trendy casual and fall-ish. I love my black jeans, ripped or not, there are so many ways to style it. For this, I just folded the ends up a little bit to give it a chic look. On top is a white tank top and button down plaid shirt that I tied up. For hair and makeup I kept it simple with a back roll up from the front and low pony tail along with some subtle kajal 
in the eyes. Paired the whole look with my usual watch and comfy brown pumps.

I think I did pretty good considering the weather situations and the fact that I really don't know how to do make-up and hair. haha!
...XOXO...


Comments

Popular Posts