A NEW PERSPECTIVE

I have been wearing glasses for the longest time I can remember. I guess since I was in grade 7 (don’t really remember the age). Now, why don’t you try contact lenses you may ask. The answer to that would be – I tried. During high school I chose to wear contact lenses for quite a while. But by the end of high school I realized hat they just irritate me a lot. That’s when I decided maybe contact lenses weren’t for me. I’m much more of a glasses girl. All through university, I rocked my glasses, danced in them, ran in them etc.

Finally, after four years of waring the same glasses, I finally went and got myself new glasses. It was a big decision for me as I am very much of parent’s baby. I ask them or at least consult with them on every small thing. But with these glasses, I had been thinking about get new ones for a while and one day I just went n bought myself a new pair. It took a while to choose one, but I got it. Its mush different from my last ones. They a little bigger and rounder. Whoosh really came through and helped me get the right pair at a pretty reasonable price.

So, here are some pictures of me obsessing over my new pair of glasses. Enjoy!

Fishy says 'HI'
...XOXO...

Comments

Popular Posts