BIRTHDAY GREENS

Last year on 7th September 2018, I was sitting in my room wondering what to do. My best friend was out of country and I didn’t really know anyone else besides her in Malaysia because all my other close friends had left also. It was my birthday and I was all alone. I woke up in the morning with a call that put a smile on my face. As the day progressed, I didn’t know to do, stay in or go out? At that time I hadn’t come to terms with the fact that I can go ALONE somewhere for leisure. I was the person who always needed company when going out. However, days before my birthday, Eid-al-Adha had just passed and I had to go out alone that day as well because of certain situations. I remember just thinking, birthdays are supposed to be spent with family and friends, so what am I doing here? Then, I pulled myself together, got a little dressed and left home just to go grab some coffee and enjoy my day.

This year, my birthday turned out be special and full of memories. I had good company and an adventure that I always wanted to do. I got dressed, wearing a top that my beloved khala sent me from Pakistan. It was green with a white and black dot tie-up at the collar area from Limelight. Paired it up with black ripped jeans, silver hoop earrings, silver fancy ring and white sneakers. I chose to tie my hair in a loose bun with a clip so I could open them up whenever I wanted to.
I went to Menara Kl (Kl tower) and had an amazing experience. Though it was little hazy, Kuala Lumpur from up above the world so high, looked breath taking, even when the lights started glimmering on the concrete jungle.
It was a day I will remember for the rest of my life. Good day, good experience and precious memories.
...XOXO...

Comments

Popular Posts