FALL OUTFIT


Hello! Back again with another fall outfit inspiration. I love this time of the year because it feels like a fresh start for some reason. I pulled out some clothes from my wardrobe to roll with fall (in a very non-fall area). For the 100th time, the places I live in don’t necessarily have the fall season. Since its always either sunny, cold or always raining, I like to make use of my all-year round pieces for cute fall outfits. It’s my favorite season! Anyone else?

I usually gravitate towards a simpler color scheme (mainly rusty and navy) in the fall and winter. They feel easy and classic yet festive. I’m wearing a rust colored dress which has an open back and bell sleeves small flower details. I pared it with black leggings, a black pearl bracelet, my handy dandy watch and white and black marbled stone earrings. For shoes, I chose a pair of brown pumps. 



Do you guys have any fall outfit inspo? What are your favorite colors? Let me know on my Instagram!
More fall fashion HERE
...XOXO...

Comments

Popular Posts