JOURNAL ENTRY TEMPLATE

Over the years I have kept diaries and journals at every stage of my life. At first it was much more of a daily diary but as I got busier it became a journal. Some updates and entries here and there or just art and quotes to keep me motivated and creative. 

Journaling helps me pour my heart out on paper, shed all the tears and things that have been weighing on me or just appreciate the good things of my life. Either way, I would say it keeps me sane.

I started off with pen and paper (still prefer it though), but I realized sometimes I just don’t have the energy to write so I switched to digital methods. I have been using penzu for a while now. Even the free version of this is pretty good (not sponsored). Every now and then I write in it, whether its at work when I get a little time or before I sleep or any other time when I want to just write my thoughts and feeling out.

Honestly, I believe writing it down helps me think about it more clearly, get my feelings straight and prioritize things. Although I love to write and make art, I do leave it off sometimes, like now. Its been a while I haven’t turned to my journal. Even though I have things to write about, I just can’t find the time to do so or I am just exhausted after all the work and study.

So I decided to make a small list of statements that I can fill in weekly or going day by day. It includes an assessment of both strengths and weaknesses to keep it balanced. Lets call it Happy Planner.

…XOXO…
Show some love
Instagram: living with Manahil

Pinterest: living with Manahil

Comments

Popular Posts