MY EID-AL-ADHA '19

Eid-al-Adha means 'festival of sacrifice. The blessed occasion begins on the last day of the Hajj. This year it fell on 11 August 2019. Away from home, this is how I celebrated my Eid-al-Adha 2019. 

I don't really get all dolled up in traditional clothes in Malaysia because of the subtle culture here (unless its a core Pakistani event). Keeping it casual and comfortable, I dressed up in a red and gold patterned frock that my mom sent from Pakistan. Since I was going to a trampoline park, I chose to pair it with black jeans, brown pumps, gold and pearl studs, a funky gold ring, a watch (my essential) and some colorful bangles. 
Trampoline Park was so much fun. Though I am still aching everywhere after two days..haha! I snacked on some iced hazelnut latte and vegetable spring rolls as well..YUM!
(Head over to Instagram for more) 
I ended up at a Thai restaurant later that night for dinner. Some stir fired chicken and fish cakes completed my day. I also gave some tip to the restaurant and realized I need to do that more often. It felt good and peaceful.

Even though I am miles and miles away from home. This year I made an effort to get ready on both Eid occasions (no matter where I was going) and enjoy myself.  Also, I managed to check most of the boxes from my Eid Essentials List.
Hoping your Eid was as fun and blessed as mine. 
What I learned this Eid: 
All we need to do is make a move and everything falls into place.
…XOXO…
Show some love
Instagram: living with Manahil
Pinterest: living with Manahil



Comments

Popular Posts